You are Visitor #

December 12, 2010

"Friends are Quiet Angels"




Friends Are quiet Angle
Who lift us to our feet,
when our wings have trouble
remember how to fly.............

They stand by us and give us
the strength to try..................

Friends are quiet angles
who somehow make you see.....

The light that's in the darkness before the dawn
And all at once your journey is not so long..........

But it's the laughter and the fun
Sometimes the feeling that we're one...................

All the tears we cry together You & I..
That will keep us heart to heart as time goes by.................

Friends are quiet angles
Who fill your life with grace
Thrill to share your joy
when a dreams come true................

And on this special day
I'm blessed cause I can say......

I've found a quiet angle in you.............

And on this special day
I'm blessed caused I can say..
I found a quiet Angle!!!

You are a special angle!
I found a quiet angle in you...........
Angel...........!

"Friends Are Quiet Angles"

No comments:

Post a Comment